TRAVEL ADVICE FOR ZIMBABWE
Holiday preparation is vital to problem free vacation to Zimbabwe. By doing your groundwork prior to going for Zimbabwe, you are able to reduce the chances of something going wrong. A good number of travellers often regret for not doing these simple pre travel steps well before going to Zimbabwe.
Find the most updated medical services available and travel health advice for Zimbabwe from the table underneath. You may, also, obtain a vast selection of information that will help you prepare for a safe and enjoyable journey to Zimbabwe and a safe stay whilst you are in there.
Travel Health Advice for Zimbabwe
Travel insurance advice for Zimbabwe
Travel advice for Zimbabwe
Travel Health Advice For Zimbabwe
You may also obtain further travel health advice from travel vaccination for Zimbabwe
The travel advice information on this travel immunisation website does not replace your doctor's advice. Information about travel disease risk in Zimbabwe and travel vaccination immunisation for zimbabwe are drawn from the centres for Disease Control websites around the world and refers to known health risks in Zimbabwe.
The travel health information for Zimbabwe provided does not include any information relating to disease outbreaks, which may occur regularly and with little warning.
Talk to your doctor before you travel to Zimbabwe for the most up to date travel health and travel immunisation information.
Tips for Zimbabwe Travel Insurance
- Be sure that you know exactly what your travel insurance insures because they are not limitless. It might not protect you for cancellation or alteration to travel plans.
- Clear up any insurance policy issues straight with the insurer.
- Be sure that medical cover is suitable for probable expenses in Zimbabwe. Be sure you declare any pre-existing medical conditions you may have.
- Typically, cover for luggage and personal belongings is limited and expensive items which includes cameras, laptops and/or jewelry could have a may have a per-item limit.
- Exclusions: Basic exclusions exist on all travel insurance policies like acts of civil unrest, self triggered personal injury, loss/theft of unwatched luggage and pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance plans may be invalidated where injuries are experienced under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Travel Tips For Travel To Zimbabwe
- Have a look at the most up-to-date travel advice for Zimbabwe from any of the following sites: UK travel advice for Zimbabwe, US State Department travel warnings for Zimbabwe or Canadian government travel advice for Zimbabwe.
- Purchase an appropriate travel insurance for Zimbabwe to pay hospital treatment, medical evacuation and any sort of pursuits, for instance adventure sports, in which you wish to Zimbabwe.
- In advance of travelling to Zimbabwe register your travel and contact particulars on the net or at your local embassy or consulate as soon as you arrive in Zimbabwe, so they are able get hold of you in an emergency.
- Observe the Zimbabwean law. Consular assistance is not able to override local Zimbabwean laws and regulations, even where local laws seem to be extreme or unfounded by your country’s standards.
- Check to see if you require visas for Zimbabwe or countries you are visiting or transiting. Keep in mind a Zimbabwean visa doesn't guarantee entry into Zimbabwe.
- Make copies of your passport details, travel insurance policy, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a different place to the originals and then leave a copy with someone at home.
- Consult with health professionals for information about recommended vaccinations as well as other safeguards for Zimbabwe and find out about Zimbabwe laws on travelling with medicinal drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with someone at home and keep in regular communication with friends and relatives while in Zimbabwe.
Dual Nationality Holders
Before departing your home country check whether you are regarded as a national of the Zimbabwe.
Research whether holding dual nationality has any implications for your travel.
Passport Validity For Zimbabwe
Ensure your passport has at least six months validity from your planned date of return to your home country. Zimbabwe will refuse entry on arrival and some airlines will not allow passengers to board flights if their passport does not meet this requirement.
Before travelling, you should contact the Zimbabwean embassy or consulates
of each country you intend to visit to confirm the entry requirements.
Zimbabwean Embassies Worldwide
2001 - 2012